Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Series




Pre-gallery release of new artwork; see them here first! The new Summer Series begins with these three small paintings. There will be more to come in this series, and I will post them as I get them completed. Each is 4"x4" oil on gessoed panels.....perfect little gems to bring a piece of that summer beach vacation home to enjoy for years to come. They are nicely framed in 1 1/4" profile coppertoned frames and sell for $50.00 each plus shipping. I will have these on exhibit for the months of July and August at The ART Lounge Gallery, if they are not sold first. Email me for further information or to purchase or commission a painting.

5 comments:

Mark Bridges said...

all are very nice. Happy weekend.

Debra Bryant said...

Thanks Mark, same to you. Be safe!

Barbara Pask said...

Loving all these sweet summer paintings. I bet people will scoop these up, how could they resist. Have you figured out why your post aren't going out? Keep trying. I'll let you know if one makes it to me. :)

Pattie Wall said...

Love them all, but particularly the colors in the crab painting! Wow!!

Debra Bryant said...

Thanks, Barb and Patti! I like the challenge of something new as a break from portraits. It's all a fun learning experience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...