Saturday, July 9, 2011

FREE PAINTING ANYONE?

"Cast Away" 6X8 Oil

With all my usual hectic schedule, I have managed to squeeze in some painting time. I played with a palette knife again for a couple of days, and "Cast Away" is one of the paintings from that little diversion from my normal routine...not that I even have a normal routine anymore!
I am having a busy time of it, trying to get my first newsletter published, and learning the ins and outs of other marketing strategies. This certainly isn't for wimps!
I expect to get my FIRST newsletter out this week, and this little painting will be a give-away to be randomly drawn from those who sign up to receive my newsletter by Tuesday at midnight. Since I already have a dedicated email list, I am offering another small painting to one person from that list well. I don't want to deprive any of those wonderful friends and supporters, whose loyalty I value greatly. So......here is the painting for that random drawing!

"New Day" 5X7 Oil

SIGN UP AND GOOD LUCK! Winners will be published in my first newsletter!

4 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

Me! Me! Me! hehe I assume I am signed up because I received this post, if not I want to be. I love this tulip painting and your palette knife painting is wonderful, so interesting.

Debra Bryant said...

Thanks Barb! Yes, you are subscribed, so good luck! Yeah, I love both of these too! Mike had better bury me with a paint brush in my hand! Oh, and a smudge of pthalo green...lol

Mike said...

I want them both, but alas I can't have them. Maybe I will win them, lol

Debra Bryant said...

You could only win ONE...you are already signed up! Great profile pic btw. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...