Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moving Right Along...


There is a core group of artists and art lovers, Mike and myself included, working on preparations for the 4th Annual Winthrop Arts Festival, scheduled for March 24th & 25th. They are all amazing in their professionalism and networking skills. I am so happy they have varied talents and expertise on the business side of art and event planning. I keep saying it.....I just paint!

Imagine my delight when I opened my email on Friday and discovered Sandra Grenier had completed her incorporation of "Beaux" in our new Festival logo! How cool is that?! Thanks Bryant for selecting my artwork for this event promotion. I am thrilled! Thanks Sandra for working quickly to get it done!

2 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

That is just fantastic Debra! Your image looks great.

Debra Bryant said...

Thanks! Sandra is a professional printer and works with graphic design all the time. She is amazing in her versatility. It is s fun image, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...