Sunday, December 30, 2012

HOUSE OF HATTEN PIPER


"HOUSE OF HATTEN PIPER"  Original oil painting, Unframed 6" X 6"
SOLD!


Here is a little fun painting for the "Twelve Days of Christmas Challenge" offered on Daily Paintworks by Akiko White. This is my second submission for this challenge, prompted by my online friends, painted on the heels of a sweet little study of my great-niece swinging on a tire swing, on my Ustream channel.  This broadcast is recorded and will be saved for a short time for any of you who would like to view it.

As you can may deduce, this is a very casual group of artist friends, who chat about art and life while I paint and chat with them.  It's great fun for me and I love the interaction while in the process of painting.

I have other demonstrations recorded, if you are interested in viewing them.  I can really highly recommend "Bouguereau Eye" and the value studies.  Click the "More videos..." link at the bottom of the VIDEO choices to see them all.  I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...