Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ANOTHER DAY IN THE CITY


"Another Day in the City" Original oil painting, Unframed, 6" X 6"
SOLD!

Here we are at Day 2 of the "30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge". I find myself planning about 3 paintings ahead so I will not get stuck for ideas...as if that might ever happen! But I do have other work to do, so this will just keep me from falling behind. I have lots of friends who are also entered in this challenge and it is great to go and check out their art and their blogs, which are linked to their daily paintings on Leslie Saeta's blog (link above).

In case you missed it yesterday, Leslie is hosting this challenge and has arranged for everyone to post on her blog each day. Check them all out, but be warned, you may lose yourself in the discovery of your next favorite artist! One of MY new favorites......Claire Beadon Carnell. Please take a look at her lovely artwork!

5 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

He is so cool, nice work Debra.

Paintings by Patricia said...

I really like the angle you've chosen for this painting.

Barbra Joan said...

oooohhh! a Gargoyle.
Hi Deb, caught your painting on the Challenge... you never stop do you? good for you,
just a thought .. you might want to do away with your word verification, it's hard to read, and most people won't comment. I've done away with it as so many others have. ok .. good seeing you last night. Barbra

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I really had to laugh when I saw your painting, because this is just how I feel some days!!! Love this - great entry into the challenge.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Debra, I also wanted to thank you for your very kind comment about my artwork AND the link to my blog. Thanks so very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...