Monday, January 21, 2013

ARTIST


"Artist"  Original oil painting  Unframed  6" X 6"
For purchase information, please contact me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

I met this gentleman briefly at the plein-aire workshop I attended in Apalachicola in September.  He was very focused on his art, kind of quiet, yet friendly and welcoming.  I gathered from what little bit he said, that he was local to the area and he had been painting for some time, and loved plein-aire painting and art in general.  I admired his style and his draftsmanship and how he captured the essence of his chosen subject.  I hope to meet up with him again when we visit that area again.

1 comment:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Absolutely wonderful - you make me feel as if I already know this person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...