Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DAPHNE IN THE WINDOW

"DAPHNE IN THE WINDOW" Original oil painting, Unframed, 6" X 6"
For purchase information, please email me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

Well, I have done it! I have joined the "30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge". The gauntlet was thrown down by Leslie Byrd Saeta as a motivational challenge to committing to painting more often. Although I paint often, I joined the challenge to increase my blog posting, so HERE I AM and here you are!

I am working on other paintings also, so I will be working these into my schedule for the month of January. In the spirit of 30 in 30, I am offering these original oils on my Daily Paintworks auctions with a starting bid of $30 each, well below my usual auction price for this size paintings.

Watch for all thirty and enjoy the adventure with me! I will post them as I go along, and will post them all when the challenge is completed.  You will then have a short time to purchase for this special price, if they are still available. Email if you have questions: bryantstudio@gmail.com

5 comments:

Abby said...

Rock ON, Debra!! It's fantastic seeing you painting more often again!! :D

jyothisethu said...

nice debra...!

Debra Bryant said...

Thanks for the comments. Abby, not painting more, just blogging more. It's one of the reasons to do this challenge. :)

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Great first painting for the challenge!

Fay Terry said...

Nice job on Daphne, Debra!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...