Thursday, January 3, 2013

HE'S LATE.....AGAIN


"He's Late.....Again" Original oil painting, Unframed, 6" X 6"
For purchase information, please contact me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

Day 3 of Leslie Saeta's "30 Paintings in 30 Days" offers a portrait, always fun for me. I took this photo reference at a Starbuck's one afternoon, knowing I would be painting her, possibly more than once. I loved the body language as well, so you may see her pop up again in my blog or on my website in the future.

I always find myself looking forward to painting, but while I am working on larger works, it is a great tension reliever to go small, quick and fun! These paintings for the challenge are all 6" X 6", so it gives me an hour or so break, and keeps things fresh!

Follow the links to view Leslie's art and all the other artists who have taken up the gauntlet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...