Thursday, January 17, 2013

KAY IN THE TUB


"Kay in the Tub"  Original oil painting  Unframed  6" X 6"

This is Kay, who tagged along on our vacation/art reference scouting trip last Spring.  I am sure she saw sights she never would have expected to see from New Orleans to the Grand Canyon and beyond.

I began a blog chronicling the "Adventures of Kay", but we had such difficulty with internet access in a lot of places, particularly areas of northern Arizona, that I never finished the travelog.  We took thousands of photos, so one day I will get back to that and get it updated.  Meanwhile, Kay rides in the truck with me wherever I go, sitting complacently on the dash and awaiting new adventures.

1 comment:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Love the painting, and your charming story about Kay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...