Sunday, January 6, 2013

LOVE YOU MORE...


"Love You More..." Original oil painting, unframed, 6" X 6"
For purchase information, please visit my daily painting website HERE


Again, a face... I can hardly resist a good face, and if I had given more thought to this challenge, I may have chosen to paint a "No Faces" theme, inspired by Leslie's original idea for her own challenge. Whew! Glad that thought didn't occur to me sooner. I just LOVE people and faces of all sorts, and I don't know how I could abstain for 30 days!

Dogs have always been my favorite pets, and hounds have a sentimental appeal for me...how can you resist their soulful eyes? Soooo... having fun and painting lots, but most important, I am blogging about it again!

3 comments:

jyothisethu said...

the selection of colors and the way you merged it into is great...!

the glow in the eyes which brings them to life, the adorable, innocent look everything makes this a very good work of art...!

congrats...!

Darla McDowell said...

I love this sweet little pup's expression. Lovely portrait, Debra!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

It would be impossible to resist this puppy's adorable face! This is a great pet portrait.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...