Friday, January 11, 2013

WINTER LIGHT


"Winter Light"  Original oil painting 6" X 6"
For purchase information, please contact me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

There are a lot of reasons to recommend Winters in Florida.  One is the weather, although we are having record highs this past week.  There is something wrong with 88 degrees in January!  However, I will take what I can get, because I love all kinds of weather, and worse than higher than normal temperatures, is shorter days.  I detest daylight savings time and each year, threaten to move to Arizona.

A great benefit of Winter is low in the sky light.  It streams into my southern exposure kitchen window and is nearly blinding in its intensity.  I just LOVE IT!  My Don Juan roses are still sputtering with a bloom or two, so today was the day to observe, snap a photo and paint!

I want to take a moment to thank all of you who have left such generous comments on my blog.  You are encouraging and inspirational and I appreciate you taking the time to have a look and comment.  :)

1 comment:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

The colors in this drew me to it immediately, even at the tiny avatar stage - it's beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...