Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SPRING COLORS


"Spring Colors"  Original oil painting  Unframed  6" X 6"

For purchase information, please contact me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

I guess about now all my Northern friends are dreaming of Spring, with it's sunny warmth and lovely soft colors of new blossoms and leaves.  I am also looking forward to Spring, particularly because my busiest season will be behind me and I can relax a little and work on my website, which desperately needs my attention.

I've always loved the lush pastels of Easter grasses, and all the lovely colors of the candies displayed in the stores.  The plastic eggs, which I refuse to purchase, are delightful in their picturesque array, and I thought these combinations would make an interesting palette for this little bunny painting.  I really had fun with this exciting little study.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...