Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SEASONAL LABOR

"Seasonal Labor"  Original oil painting, unframed, 6" X6"
For purchase information, please contact me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

All my friends know it is strawberry season here......actually late December through April, and often into May.  As soon as this challenge is complete I will be full swing into getting ready for the Florida Strawberry Festival Fine Art Show.  As chairperson for the exhibit, there is a lot of paperwork and preparation that I need to get done and I like to finalize it at least two weeks prior to taking in the artwork.  I have been working on it off and on since August.  I'm excited for it to begin!  By the way.......the strawberries are superb right now!  ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...