Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SPRING FRESH


Spring Fresh, Original oil painting, unframed, 6" X 6"
For purchase information, please contact me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

After trying three times to upload this image and get it to look like the original, I gave up and just left this one up.  To see the true image, please click the link above to view on the Dailypaintworks auction site.  I'm sorry for this inconvenience.  I used the same image for both sites.........go figure!  lol

I have always enjoyed the dramatic still life, and painting with a more limited palette often brings the drama into focus even more.  Perhaps it's just the simplicity of shape and values that pulls it together.  I like the sense of nostalgia I get from this painting, as if the curtain has blown in a little from an open window from a bygone day.  Does anyone but me throw open their windows in gorgeous weather?  I love how alive the open air wafting through the house makes me feel.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Please send me your email address for an invitation to join the Pinterest Board "Leslie Saeta 30 in 30 Challenge."

You can visit the board here: http://www.pinterest.com/charming1/leslie-saeta-30-in-30-challenge/

You can send your email to my email at susan@susanejones.com.

Happy Painting!
Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...