Tuesday, January 6, 2015

CHILL

"Chill", original oil painting, unframed, 6" X 6"
SOLD!

Here in Florida we are expecting a little cold snap this week, and as I expected, it put me in the mood to paint another Winter scene.  This is a pirated reference from my sister Dianne's facebook page....shhhhh.  I am not sure whether or not this is a creek that runs through her property, but it's possible.  She lives in Kentucky where even the most common scenery is hard to beat!  This image came through brighter than the painting, but I have not been able to adjust it properly.  If you click on my Daily Paintworks auction, you will see a more subtle version and one that is more true to the original painting.


2 comments:

newmexicomtngirl.com said...

Wowza, this looks cold. Great painting

Joan Tavolott said...

You are lucky to be able to enjoy painting the snow from afar. lol Nicely done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...