Friday, September 9, 2016

CURL IN MOTION


Curl in Motion  Original oil painting  6" X 6"
For purchase information go to my Daily Painting Gallery HERE

This is my entry into Daily Paintworks' "The Under Water Challenge," submitted by Carol Marine on May 21, 2016.  I considered plenty of sea life subjects for this challenge...sea turtles, dolphins, and any number of fish...even a mermaid!  But, I don't particularly enjoy painting sea creatures.  Maybe it's because I don't have much first hand experience with them...nor mermaids!  :)

However, I have lived in Florida for over 30 years, and am always inspired by the beautiful turquoise water in tropical settings, one of my favorite colors.  Who can resist the opportunity to break out the pthalo green and blue?!  Evidently, not me! 

2 comments:

Nelvia said...

You have had so me fun stuff in the challenge and a Mohave been enjoying your creative imagination.

Debra Bryant said...

Thank you Nelvia! They are keeping me entertained. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...