Sunday, September 4, 2016

WATCHER AT THE WINDOW


"Watcher at the Window"  Original oil painting, 6" X 6"
For purchase information go to my Daily Painting Gallery HERE

Day #5 of my "30 Paintings in 30 Days" is inspired by "The Window Challenge," posted by Carol Marine on Daily Paintworks for May 16, 2015.  Photo references are from my own files.  This was a fun one to piece together, although, a challenge is just that!  There was a bit of metamorphosis with this one and a bit of a start/stop, start again throughout the day.  Also, the photo is a bit skewed as can be seen by the upright window frame.  The painting is correct, it's the photographer (me) who is off.

However, I think it is pretty good for a small work, so I am going to keep it.  It is what it is and, as we all know, there was a 50/50 chance of either improvement or TRASH!  I chose to stop here and be content with the lessons learned in the challenge..  After all.....  "tomorrow is another day....."  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...