Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quick studies can be so much fun! If they don't turn out, no problem; you don't have a lot of time invested in them. I personally enjoy the freedom that one thought gives me. It allows me to just enjoy the process and I usually learn a thing or two along the way. It's also a great stress reliever! This is the process I used for "Her First Rodeo" painted from one of my photos, in under two hours. It is obviously a quick sketch, and not a finished portrait.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Debra, love this cowgirl. Her hat looks so real. A virus took over my blog site so here is the new URL http://sandrawsartblog.blogspot.com/
I'm not too computer smart as you can see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...