Monday, May 9, 2011

WORK, WORK, WORK...

"Pewter, Pear & Apple" Original oil painting 11x14
SOLD!

I have not been idle these last few months, just very, very busy!  I have had projects in the works, too numerous to bore you in the telling.  I have not even had time to photograph most of my recent works, but am submitting this painting, just to keep myself visible.  This is a painting I created from a photo reference  in March.  I was quite inattentive during the workshop, but managed to pull it through in the following week, when I could concentrate, and this is the end result.

5 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

This is just gorgeous Debra, fantastic job. I did receive your post today, woo hoo. Thought you might want to know that.

Unknown said...

Hi Debra,
This is a beautiful painting!!

J. Crawford Art said...

This looks great Debra it has the wow factor great job:)

Rosemary said...

Beautiful! Really like the way you handled the drapery. Wonderful reflections too! I have been away from blogging for a while now and your post has inspired me to get back to it! Thanks!

Jo Castillo said...

This is beautiful Love the metal shine. Great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...