Monday, June 13, 2011

"BALANCING ART & TIME"

"Balancing Art & Time" Oil 8X10
NFS

This week's challenge at Dailypaintworks (http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Challenges) really resonated with me in terms of my art.  We all have to make choices to achieve a balance in our lives, juggling, family, career, friendships, etc.  Sometimes something tips a little out of kilter and we have to work it back into its proper place in our lives.  I don't know about you, but that happens to me more often than I care to admit!  
It happened again while painting this set-up.  Just as I was putting final tweaks on the shadows, my paint tube fell off the top!  Isn't that the way it happens sometimes....smooth sailing and then PLOP!  I figured that was my signal to sign the painting and take a coffee break...  :)


1 comment:

Barbara Pask said...

This is so interesting Debra and I love how painterly it is. You know I'm big on "painterly" lol I hear myself saying it on my streams all the time, lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...