Friday, September 30, 2011

"TEA FOR ONE"


"Tea for One" Oil 8 x 10

It isn't easy keeping up these days! This is the morning after Thursday Nights LIVE! at Beaux Arts Gallery, and my first opportunity to post this new painting. I set up this simple still life and painted it on Ustream last Sunday. I recorded the broadcast, so you can view it HERE, if you missed it. There are other recordings available to watch as well.
Some of my artist friends joined me in the chat room which is available when I am painting live, so, as always, there is some disjointed conversation going on from my end......ya had to be there! If you would like to receive notices for future broadcasts, please subscribe in the upper right corner on this page. There are also options for my newsletter and blog updates. Just check your preferences.
Going into Fall, I am looking forward to trying some plein aire painting at Winthrop. This will be an adventure, as I have not tried this before. Right outside the gallery are endless possibilities... I will let you know how I progress!

4 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

This is really lovely Debra. It's nice to enlarge it and really get a look at all of your wonderful work. Also I didn't receive this post in my email again, thought you might want to know.

Debra Bryant said...

Thanks Barb! ...and grrrrrrrrrrr, what's up with my list?! I will have to check the settings I guess....in my spare time!

Rosemary said...

I love this piece - especially the gold on the cup! Wow! I viewed the recordings! Thanks so much for letting us watch you paint this one! I have now seen all your recordings- many more than once. It's so nice having you sharing your thoughts as I paint. I'm going to sign up again for the notices - don't think it took before.

Debra Bryant said...

Hi Rosemary! Thanks and I am so happy you enjoy the recordings. I don't know how helpful they are, I just know I love to PAINT, and love to share. I will personally see that you are signed up for all. Thanks again. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...