Friday, January 17, 2014

KITCHEN STILL LIFE

"Kitchen Still Life"  Original oil painting, unframed,  6" X 6"
For purchase information, please contact me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

Again, the photo did not upload correctly and this is way too bright, even after adjustments.  Please go to my Dailypaintworks auction page to see the correct image.  Thanks!

I love the challenge of painting metals.  I think I am finally getting the knack of getting the darks dark enough.  I have to force myself to go darker than I think I should, and put in something really bright as a counter balance in the composition.  I love orange season, and we have plenty on the tree still, so they seemed to be the perfect choice for the blues in the silver pitcher.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...