Saturday, September 3, 2016

LORD OF SUMMER


"Lord of Summer"  Original oil painting, 6" X 6"
For purchase information go to my Daily Painting Gallery HERE

"Lord of Summer" is my offering for day #4 of Leslie Byrd Saeta's "30 Paintings in 30 Days" challenge.

One of my favorite subjects, and one which sells well for me is roosters.  I have sold out my entire supply of these bad boys this Summer, so I am taking advantage of an older challenge on the Daily Paintworks website to create a new colorful fellow.  

You may recall that I am combining two challenges in this month.  I am thrilled to have found a good fit for my rooster among Carol Marine's "The Critter Challenge" from May 23, 2015.  

Check out the both these challenges and join in the fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...