Sunday, January 25, 2015

CAUGHT UP AT LAST!

"Party Girl", original oil painting, 6" X 6", unframed
For purchase information, go to my daily painting website HERE

"Winter Blues", original oil painting, 6" X 6", unframed
For purchase information, go to my daily painting website HERE

"Strawberry Cupcake", original oil painting, 6" X 6", unframed
For purchase information, go to my daily painting website HERE

Well, color me all caught up!  These three are my Days #23, #24 and #25, all three painted today to catch me up for the "30 Paintings in 30 Days" challenge.  Today has been a fun COLORFUL day and I have enjoyed playing "slap-dash" with my colors, brushes and palette knife!  Of course my palette may never be the same!

I even went to lunch at Ulele with paint on two of my fingers because I forgot to do a check before leaving the studio.  Oh well, such is an artist's life, right?  Believe me when I tell you the Gouda Grouper didn't even know about the pthalo blue!  Psssst.........lunch was AWESOME!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Merchant said...

Party Girl, Winter Blues and Strawberry Cupcake tell me their is a vivid artistic imagination at work. What I really like is the central focus ... your paintings are like some garage sale of forced compositional elements. I have bookmarked your site and will be back.

Debra Bryant said...

Did I say busy?! Sorry this is so late. I am just beginning to update all my online information. Thank you so much, Elizabeth. I always refer to myself as a "flea market junkie" so your comment is on target! :) I'd love for you to check back again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...