Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday.......who said it is a day of rest?  After Mass and a little socializing, I spent most of the day coordinating frames with paintings.  Choosing is sometimes difficult, but thankfully I have lots from which to choose!  Then I completed one of yesterday's paintings for the 50 Under $50 challenge.  Notice I am saying "challenge", since it is not yet clear that I will accomplish that goal.  I have 26 to go and just 3 weeks to get them painted, framed, tagged, cataloged, and delivered for the Nov. 2nd hanging.  I'm thinking 6 hrs. of sleep is probably too much after all...I may cut that to 5 (sorry Dr. Oz, but it is only temporary!).

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...