Sunday, February 10, 2013

BE-BOP!


"Be-Bop"  Original oil painting  Unframed  6" X 6"
For purchase information, please contact me at:  bryantstudio@gmail.com

Admit it...some cats have the personality of rocks!  Then, there are others whose personality really ROCKS!  Be-bop was one of those...a charmer, full of personality and yet retaining that cat-like aloofness that we all know so well. Considering I am a dog person, I really enjoyed the antics of this cat.  Here, he is patiently, or maybe not so patiently, waiting at the studio door for me to let him out to play, swishing his tail to get my attention.  I couldn't help but love this cat and his siter, Popcorn!

1 comment:

Maria Bennett Hock said...

Be-bop is adorable and I love the name!!! His eyes are great...such a fabulous green.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...