Saturday, February 2, 2013

EVENTIDE AND CONVERSATIONS


"Eventide and Conversations"  Original oil painting  Unframed  6" X 6"
For purchase information, please visit my daily painting website HERE

After creating 30 paintings in 30 days, I felt the need to paint something serene.  The beach is always a big draw for me, since just the sound of the ebb and flow brings peace to the soul.  I have to say, I feel really sorry for anyone who has never taken a moonlight stroll along the shore, or had an escapade at dawn!  I think my body reconnects with my soul at those times and my whole being recharges.  I need a beach trek soon!  lol

In a different vein, my "Bummed Out" was just accepted today into Greenhouse Gallery's 2013 Salon International.  This will be my third acceptance and I am so honored to be included in this prestigious exhibit again....super cool!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...